A great way for beginners to start learning the basics in preparation for private lessons! These classes will give students a strong foundation in sightreading, music theory, music history, and performance skills; all in a fun class setting!
3-4 beginning students per class. Classes meet once a week for 45 minutes. Tuition per month: $105.
Please contact me if you’d like to be put on a class waiting list!
Group Lesson Policy
- Group class is for the first year of study in preparation for private lessons – a minimum commitment of 6 months is required prior to enrollment.
- Daily practice is the most important aspect of learning a new skill. Please help your child stay on track by reading the weekly assignment and assisting during daily practice time. If the student is practicing on an electric piano, please make sure that the keys are ‘weighted’ (this type of keyboard is closer to the feel of a ‘real piano’).
- Please be on time for your scheduled lesson. Classes will start on time, and late arrival is a distraction to the lesson. Thanks for your courtesy!
- There are no reschedules/make-up lessons. In the same way that a student does not get a make-up lesson for missing a dance class or soccer practice, there will not be make-up lessons for missing Piano Class.
- If I have to reschedule due to sickness, I will make up the lesson (generally on a Saturday morning)
- Tuition is due at the first lesson of every month.
I look forward to sharing with students the amazing joy that making music brings!